Aims and Objectives
The Network aims to:
- Encourage brownfield related dialogue between professionals, regulators and academics involved in the regeneration of brownfield sites throughout Ireland.
- Develop a forum where best practices in Ireland’s brownfield regeneration, its assessment and its management can be highlighted, disseminated and championed.
- Encourage, support and promote the sustainable and effective regeneration of brownfield land throughout Ireland.
The Network will:
- Establish and maintain a dedicated website where Network news and information can be freely accessed.
Facilitate a talk-board forum for members to exchange brownfield related discussions.
- Host an annual conference/networking event for members where Ireland-wide brownfield topics are presented.